The ongoing digitalization and the global pandemic increase the number of online sales. This also means that many businesses are transitioning to online solutions, resulting in bigger competition for your company. One way to stand out is to have excellent customer service. According to HubSpot Research, 93% of customers are likely to make repeat purchases with companies who offer excellent customer service.
If you want to up your game when it comes to customer experience, we have summarized the most important things you should keep in mind.
1. Understand your customers! Knowing your customers needs, expectations and motivation is the first step to actually provide them with the product or service they need from you.
2. Connect! To gain your customer’s trust and support, you should show them that they can count on you during their entire journey with you. Show, don’t tell!
3. Ensure Responsiveness! Make sure to solve your customers problems and requests fast or at least let them know if it will take some time. They will appreciate your efforts and can adjust their plans.
4. Analyze Feedback! An effort to understand your customer’s journey will make it easier for you to understand your customers needs and help you find opportunities to improve your CX.
5. Don’t stop improving! Continuously find new ways to improve your customer service or update what you have already established. Stay ahead of your customers expectations to build a good relationship through positive experiences.
It is no secret that retaining a loyal customer is more cost effective than gaining a new one so with these tips and the will to keep learning you are all set to build a loyal customer base.